JUST THE FACTS
- Born: August 7, 1986
- High School: Waterford Schoo, Sandy, Utah
- College: St. Mary's - CA
- Major: Mathematics, Economics
- Career Highlights: 2005 Utah State Amateur Champion, 2008 NCAA D1 All-American
OUTSIDE THE ROPES
- Life Icon/Biggest Hero: 1. Bear Gyrlls 2. Bobby Flay
- Favorite Book: Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell
- Best Golf Course Cafe or Halfway Shack and Meal: Mountain Dell Canyon hotdog
- Drink of Choice: Moscow Mule
- Vacation Choice: Anywhere I haven't been before.
- Dream Car: Aston Martin DB2/4
- Style Tip: Have pride in your appearance. The rest will follow.
- Favorite Album: Bad Company, Bad Company
- Greatest Golf Swing Ever: Hogan
- Swing Tip: Be realistic with your game. Play to your strengths and practice your weaknesses.
- Favorite Hole: Every hold at Pasa Tiempo Golf Club, Santa Cruz, CA