JUST THE FACTS
- Born: Lynn, MA
- High School: Desert Vista, Phoenix, AZ
- College: South Mountain CC (2003 Associates), Georgia Southern (2005 B.S. Business)
- Residence: Mesa, AZ
- Career Highlights: NJCAA 1st Team All America 2002, Navajo Trails Pro Champion 2010, Competed in PGA Tour Qualifying in 2008, 2009, 2012.
OUTSIDE THE ROPES
- Life Icon/Biggest Hero: Richard Branson, definition of success and confidence.
- Favorite Book: Hunger Games Trilogy
- Best Golf Course Cafe or Halfway Shack and Meal: Hokalia Golf Club, Kona, Hawaii. Doesn't matter what you eat, the view and Mai Tai combo is as close to heaven as I can imagine.
- Drink of Choice: A tall German Hefe
- Vacation Choice: Phuket, Thailand
- Dream Car: I've always been a big James Bond fan, so an Aston Martin Vanquish
- Style Tip: Live confidently, dress the part
- Favorite Album: Incubus, Morning View
- Greatest Golf Swing Ever: Grant Waite, hit by far the best golf shot I have ever witnessed.
- Swing Tip: Don't swing more than 75%, solid contact goes farther and straighter.
- Favorite Hole: Number 9 at the Golf Club of Tennessee. Pure natural beauty.