QED Style recently developed the technology and ability to design and produce custom printed apparel and accessories. This is a powerful tool as it allows us to work with the end consumer in producing patterns featuring specific logos or marks for their businesses or personal interests. QED will be able to offer a product and service unlike anything ever seen in the industry.
Step One — Identifying a logo or mark
You have the option to either upload a logo file here or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. A QED Style representative will contact you within 24 hours via email to confirm various logo specifics such as size, color and any other miscellaneous requirements.
Step Two — Creating a pattern
This part of the process will involve direct communication between you and your QED Style representative. We will work with you to create a seamless pattern and confrim print layout, scale and coloring.
Step Three — Choosing your style
Select your garment options from a variety of apparel and accessories. The program requires a minimum order quantity of 120 total pieces. Within the 120 total pieces, we require:
- A minimum order quantity of 24 pieces per color per style.
- A maximum of two print color options.
- A maximum of two deliveries.
Once the custom pattern and order quantities have been finalized and approved, you can expect the following:
- A complete order confirmation packet within 24 hours including digital CAD’s showing accurate representation of custom artwork on all styles included in the order.
- Custom printed fabric swatch for approval within 5 business days.
- Complete order delivery within 60 days.
Click here to start your order today!